Both institutions and individuals can become members of the Danish European Community Studies Association. A membership offers discount on fees for conferences, seminars etc. arranged by the Danish European Community Studies Association.
The association accepts individuals who are engaged in European integration through either research, teaching or other forms of dissemination or who are interested in issues related to European integration.
Institutions are divided into large and small institutions according to whether the institution comprises more or fewer than 5 researchers engaged in European integration. The following institutions are currently collective members of ECSA-DK (2008):
• Center for Business and Politics, Copenhagen Business School
• Center for European Politics, University of Copenhagen
• Department of Political Science and Public Management, University of Southern Denmark
• Danish Institute for International Studies (DIIS)
• Department of Political Science, University of Aarhus
• Department of Society and Globalisation, Roskilde University
• European Research Unit, Aalborg University
• The Center for European Constitutionalization, University of Copenhagen
• FAOS, Department of Sociology, University of Copenhagen
• Department of Law, Copenhagen Business School
• Centre for Modern Law Studies (CEMES), University of Copenhagen
Membership fees are currently as follows:
• Individual members: DKr. 150 per year.
• Small collective members (up to 5 researchers): DKr. 1000 per year.
• Medium-size collective members (5-10 researchers): DKr. 1500 per year.
• Large collective members (more than 10 researchers): DKr. 2000 per year.
If you are interested in membership, please send and e-mail to chairman of the board, Christilla Roederer-Rynning.
Former presidents of ECSA-DK
Hjalte Rasmussen 1976-1998
Morten Kelstrup 1998-2002
Finn Laursen 2002-2004
Knud Erik Jørgensen 2004-2006
Susanna Borras 2006-2011
Derek Beach 2011-2013
Christilla Roederer-Rynning 2013-2016